Classes & Timetable:
TERM 3 CLASSES ARE ON!
Register your interest using our contact form. Come and try the first class for FREE!
- Kids Age 8 – 15: Mon & Wed 5pm to 6pm (this class is also opened for Blind & VI kids)
- Adults (age 16+): Mon & Wed 6pm to 7:30pm (this class is also opened for Blind & VI people)
- Kids Age 4 – 7: receiving Expressions of Interest for this cute class. Please use the contact form to register your interest
* Please note that the Dojo will be closed on Mon 16/9 and Wed 18/9. But don’t worry!, we add classes on Mon 23/9 and Wed 25/9, usual times
We are offering the following discounts:
- Come and try!: First class is free
- Bring all kids: 10% discount on classes fees for the second+ kids
- Suit up: if you pay 2 full terms in advance, your kid receive one free judogi (only applicable when attending twice per week)
Kids Casual – At Yuki Judo we teach about commitment and dedication when engaging in an activity like training a sport or martial art, so we do not offer casual attendance. WE DO OFFER ONE FREE CLASS for every kid who want to try our great martial art. Contact me if you have any question.
KIDS Age 8 – 15
- $190 for the full term, twice per week
- If your kid can do only once per week contact us to discuss fees.
- The term has started and want to join anyway? No worries, just join anytime during the term. Newcomers only pay proportionally for the remaining term classes. Contact me to ask for more information.
ADULTS (Age 15+)
- $90 per month, twice per week
- $50 per month, once per week
KIDS Age 4 – 7
- $100 once per week for the full term (this class will be open upon demand. Please register your interest using the contact form)
Blind & Vision Impaired kids & adults fees:
- please contact me
The Judo suit is called judogi. It differs from other martial arts uniforms in its fabric and confection, which is much more resistant, since in judo we grab and pull the suit to perform the different techniques.
Judogis are not necessary for the age 4-7 classes. Just bring your kids with comfortable clothes and you can buy it afterwards if they are really into Judo.
For the ages 8-14 class is recommendable for the kids to have the Judogi as the class progresses, since it’s required to practice some techniques.
For the adults class the Judogi is necessary to train properly. It can be practiced without it on the free trial classes (I can also lend you one, subject to availability), but if you start practicing regularly, it’s a must.
If you are going to buy a Judogi, you can buy it wherever you want, just make sure it’s specific for Judo. Try to buy the white ones, since they are the ones you/your kid can eventually use for the competitions in our federation.
Otherwise, we can also sell you affordable Judo suits.
- Kids: $50
- Adults: $70