On Saturday 18 December we had the last class of the year. All in all, and in spite of COVID, we’ve had a great year with a lot of highlights:
- we finished 2021 with more than 25 students in the Yuki Judo family, ranging from 3 years old to +40 YO adults.
- we hosted our first ‘This Girl Can’ event in March and our Coach was interviewed by ABC radio on that day!
- we participated in one tournament (the only one in 2021) with great results for three of our brave Judokas
- Yuki Judo got its first grading exams, with 6 of our students getting their yellow belts
- we hosted 3 free open Judo online classes during lockdown that were joined by kids, adults and entire families with and without Judo experience
- and also, our adult class is starting to pick up.
For all that, a big thank you for your support during this difficult year.
Have a great festive season and all the best wishes for 2022!
See you on the mat after the break!